In this episode of Baring It All with Call Me Adam, live from The Green Room 42, I chat with indie-pop artist Payson Lewis. We discuss everything from his personal life to his new music video for his latest single “Nothing To You,” dropping 1/10/2020!
Payson’s debut EP, Take Me Apart is available on streaming services everywhere including iTunes, Spotify, & Amazon
- For more “Call Me Adam” interviews visit: https://callmeadam.com
- Subscribe to my podcast here: bpn.fm/baringitall
- Theme Song by Bobby Cronin (https://bit.ly/2MaADvQ)
- Podcast Logo by Liam O’Donnell (https://bit.ly/2YNI9CY)
- Edited by Drew Kaufman (https://bit.ly/2OXqOnw)
More on Payson:
Payson Lewis honed his craft as a singer when he joined the SoCal VoCals; USC’s award-winning a cappella group. After college, Payson landed a spot on NBC’s The Sing Off, which is recognized for launching the career of the multi-platinum and Grammy winning group, PENATONIX. This opened up acting opportunities for Payson as he appeared on episodes of How I Met Your Mother, Revenge, and The People vs. OJ Simpson.
While acting is an impressive asset to Payson’s career, his first love and ultimate mission is music. Drawing on influences from his past and artists like Bruno Mars, Shawn Mendes and Walk The Moon, Payson Lewis is excited to make a name for himself in the music industry.