On this special episode of Baring It All with Call Me Adam, recorded at Open Jar Studios in Manhattan, I go “Past The Point of No Return” to chat with the cast and creative team of Unmasked: The Music of Andrew Lloyd Webber. Unmasked: The Music of Andrew Lloyd Webber will be making its world premiere at Paper Mill Playhouse in Millburn, NJ from January 30- March 1. Click here for tickets!
Featured in this set of interviews are:
- Mauricio Martinez and Mamie Parris
- JoAnn M. Hunter (Director/Choreographer)
- David Andrew Wilson (Music Supervisor)
- Rema Webb and Bronson Norris Murphy
- Jeremy London Hays, Dave Schoonover, and Alyssa Giannetti
- Amy Justman, Alex Finke, and Angel Lozada
- Nicholas Edwards and Andrew Kober
- Subscribe to my podcast here: bpn.fm/baringitall
- Theme Song by Bobby Cronin (https://bit.ly/2MaADvQ)
- Podcast Logo by Liam O’Donnell (https://bit.ly/2YNI9CY)
- Edited by Drew Kaufman (https://bit.ly/2OXqOnw)
Andrew Lloyd Webber has created some of the biggest musical theatre shows in history including: The Woman in White, Cats, School of Rock, Jesus Christ Superstar, Starlight Express, Evita, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Sunset Boulevard, Tell Me on a Sunday, Aspects of Love, Beautiful Game, The Phantom of the Opera, Love Never Dies.