On today’s episode of Baring It All with Call Me Adam, on the Broadway Podcast Network, I chat with actor David Josefsberg, who is best known for his roles in the Off-Broadway hit musical Altar Boyz (Abraham) & Broadway’s Beetlejuice (Adam Maitland replacement). David’s other Broadway shows includeThe Prom, Waitress, Honeymoon in Vegas, and The Wedding Singer.
In this interview we discuss the Black Lives Matter movement, fatherhood, hobbies, Beetlejuice, & so much more! We also play a game called “I Believe,” inspired by the closing song in Altar Boyz.
July 9 at 8pm, Ken Davenport will be hosting an Altar Boyz Reunion on his show, The Producer’s Perspective. Click here to watch!
After listening to this episode, please consider donating to one of the many organizations below to support Black lives everywhere:
- Minnesota Freedom Fund: https://minnesotafreedomfund.org
- Black Visions Collective: https://www.blackvisionsmn.org
- Reclaim the Block: https://www.reclaimtheblock.org/home
- Campaign Zero: https://www.joincampaignzero.org
- Unicorn Riot: https://unicornriot.ninja
- Like what you hear? Then become a member of my Patreon Page for exclusive behind-the-scene perks!
- For more “Call Me Adam” interviews visit: https://callmeadam.com
- Theme Song by Bobby Cronin (https://bit.ly/2MaADvQ)
- Podcast Logo by Liam O’Donnell (https://bit.ly/2YNI9CY)
- Edited by Drew Kaufman (https://bit.ly/2OXqOnw)
- Outro Music Underscore by CueTique (Facebook: @CueTique)
More on David:
Broadway: Beetlejuice (Adam Maitland), The Prom (swing), Waitress (Ogie), An Act of God (Michael), Honeymoon in Vegas (Buddy Rocky/Roy Bacon), Motown, Wedding Singer, Les Miserables, Grease. Other favorites: Altar Boyz (Abraham), Rated P, Producers and Lend me a Tenor (Papermill). Comedy: The Stephen Lynch Tour, Signed to Comedy Central Records. TV: The Mork and Mindy Story (The Fonz)