On this episode of Baring It All with Call Me Adam, on the Broadway Podcast Network, I chat with Country singer/songwriter Cameron Hawthorn.
In this interview we discuss:
- His debut EP Mustang
- Coming Out
- Being an out gay country singer
- Dating during Quarantine
- Rapid Fire Questions
- End with Cameron baring something he hasn’t revealed previously
Connect with Jaime:
Like What You Hear?
- Join my Patreon Family to get backstage perks including advanced notice of interviews, the ability to submit a question to my guests, behind-the-scene videos, and so much more!
- Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Visit: https://callmeadam.com for more interviews
- My Patreon Family for their continued support: Angelo, Reva and Alan, Marianne, Danielle, Tara, and The Golden Gays NYC. Join the fun at https://patreon.com/callmeadamnyc.
- Theme Song by Bobby Cronin (https://bit.ly/2MaADvQ)
- Podcast Logo by Liam O’Donnell (https://bit.ly/2YNI9CY)
- Edited by Drew Kaufman (https://bit.ly/2OXqOnw)
- Outro Music Underscore by CueTique (Website: https://bit.ly/31luGmT, Facebook: @CueTique)
More on Cameron:
Cameron Hawthorn defies genres as an American singer-songwriter. His stunning vocals and songwriting blend elements of Country, Americana, Folk, and Pop/Rock to put him in a league of his own. Hailing from a small town in Kansas, he attributes his years of growing up in the Midwest to the authentic and honest storytelling found in his music. The emerging crooner made a buzz in 2019 with his single, “Dancing In the Living Room,” with the accompanying music video garnering over 260k views for the independent artist and coverage from the likes of People Magazine, Rolling Stone, CMT, and Huffington Post. With the underlying theme of showing your truest, most vulnerable self, Cameron set out with the desire to deliver listeners the message that ‘love is love.’
Influenced by legends like Johnny Cash, Elvis, James Taylor, and Fleetwood Mac, Cameron aims to make music with the same raw narrative – pure and real, classy and classic. He combines that with the spunk and pop sensibility of more current artists like Shania Twain and Eric Church. This is only the beginning for Cameron Hawthorn as his debut EP Mustang has just been released.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices