Out gay Asian director/producer Quentin Lee, answered my call to bare it all for my podcast Baring It All with Call Me Adam, on the Broadway Podcast Network.
Quentin Lee is known for his feature film Drift. Quentin has kept himself very busy during the Global Pandemic. His multiple projects include the first “gayasian” TV series Boy Luck Club, his documentary Searching For Ana May Wong, and his sci-fi comedy Comisery. Watch them all at https://www.asianamericanmovies.com
Due to the COVID-19 global pandemic, Searching For Ana May Wong will now stream exclusively on https://www.asianamericanmovies.com starting November 20, 2020, instead of premiering as a theatrical release.
In this interview we discuss:
- Asian representation in Hollywood
- Creating content during the Global Pandemic
- Searching for Ana May Wong Documentary
- Rapid Fire Questions
- End with Quentin baring something he hasn’t revealed previously
Connect with Quentin:
Like What You Hear?
- Join my Patreon Family to get backstage perks including advanced notice of interviews, the ability to submit a question to my guests, behind-the-scene videos, and so much more!
- Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Visit: https://callmeadam.com for more interviews
- My Patreon Family for their continued support: Angelo, Reva and Alan, Marianne, Danielle, Tara, and The Golden Gays NYC. Join the fun at https://patreon.com/callmeadamnyc.
- Theme Song by Bobby Cronin (https://bit.ly/2MaADvQ)
- Podcast Logo by Liam O’Donnell (https://bit.ly/2YNI9CY)
- Edited by Drew Kaufman (https://bit.ly/2OXqOnw)
- Outro Music Underscore by CueTique (Website: https://bit.ly/31luGmT, Facebook: @CueTique)
More on Quentin:
A member of the Producer’s Guild of America, Quentin Lee has directed and produced over a dozen of features and two television series. In 2020, Quentin has made Kim McVicar’s Please Notice Me, Brash Boys Club and Candy and Smiley, three comedy specials for Comedy Dynamics. He has also co-directed, co-wrote and produced an acclaimed sci-fi comedy feature titled Comisery during the pandemic. In addition, he’s currently shooting Boy Luck Club, the first “gaysian” comedy TV series.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices