Actress and Advocate, Mary Lane Haskell RETURNS to bare even more on my podcast Baring It All with Call Me Adam, on the Broadway Podcast Network.
In this interview we discuss:
- Dolly Parton’s Christmas on the Square (premiering this Sunday, November 22 on Netflix)
- Working with the illustrious Debbie Allen
- Working with actor Josh Segarra (On Your Feet Broadway, Arrow on the CW, Orange is the New Black)
- Her Body Positivity & Body Neutrality advocacy work
- We play a game called “Good Golly, It’s Dolly”
- Rapid Fire Questions
- End with Mary Lane baring even more than in her previous interview
Listen to our first interview where we talk about Mary Lane’s famous Aunt Dolly & surviving a stroke at just 30-Years-Old: https://bit.ly/2FTAsni
Connect with Mary Lane:
Like What You Hear?
- Join my Patreon Family to get backstage perks including advanced notice of interviews, the ability to submit a question to my guests, behind-the-scene videos, and so much more!
- Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Visit: https://callmeadam.com for more my print/video interviews
- My Patreon Family for their continued support: Angelo, Reva and Alan, Marianne, Danielle, Tara, and The Golden Gays NYC. Join the fun at https://patreon.com/callmeadamnyc.
- Theme Song by Bobby Cronin (https://bit.ly/2MaADvQ)
- Podcast Logo by Liam O’Donnell (https://bit.ly/2YNI9CY)
- Edited by Drew Kaufman (https://bit.ly/2OXqOnw)
- Outro Music Underscore by CueTique (Website: https://bit.ly/31luGmT, Facebook: @CueTique)
More on Mary Lane:
Mary Lane has been an actress ever since her star turn as “homeless child” in a Disney Channel Original Movie when she was 5 years old. The rest is history. Her proudest professional achievement to date is her Carnegie Hall debut at 18 years old, singing alongside mentor and friend Michael Feinstein and long time idol Elaine Stritch. She’s sure she peaked early, but hopes to prove herself wrong.
When she’s not busy playing pretend, Mary Lane teaches musical theater classes at The Debbie Allen Dance Academy, writes a blog called The Displaced Debutante, and drives Lyft in the greater Los Angeles area which continues to mortify her grandmother. But mostly, Mary Lane is just #grateful that residuals from TV gigs such as NBC’s Law and Order: SVU and ABC’s Scandal continue to financially support her frozen yogurt habit, and is hopeful that her appearance as “Miss Moody” in NBC’s award winning Coat of Many Colors and Emmy nominated Christmas of Many Colors: Circle of Love will ensure that she can add guac to her to Chipotle order for years to come.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices