Best friends, recording artists and Broadway Stars Marty Thomas and Marissa Rosen answered my call to bare it all on my podcast Baring It All with Call Me Adam, on the Broadway Podcast Network.
In this interview we discuss:
- Their friendship
- Holiday Traditions
- New holiday CD, The Award Winning Holiday Album
- Kristin Chenoweth’s For The Girls
- In The Closet with Call Me Adam
- Rapid Fire Questions
- End with Marty and Marissa baring something they have not talked about previously
PurchaseThe Award Winning Holiday Album
Connect with Marty:
Connect with Marissa:
Like What You Hear?
- Join my Patreon Family to get backstage perks including advanced notice of interviews, the ability to submit a question to my guests, behind-the-scene videos, and so much more!
- Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Visit: https://callmeadam.com for more my print/video interviews
- My Patreon Family for their continued support: Angelo, Reva and Alan, Marianne, Danielle, Tara, and The Golden Gays NYC. Join the fun at https://patreon.com/callmeadamnyc.
- Theme Song by Bobby Cronin (https://bit.ly/2MaADvQ)
- Podcast Logo by Liam O’Donnell (https://bit.ly/2YNI9CY)
- Edited by Drew Kaufman (https://bit.ly/2OXqOnw)
- Outro Music Underscore by CueTique (Website: https://bit.ly/31luGmT, Facebook: @CueTique)
More on Marty:
Marty Thomas is a recording artist & an actor who made his Broadway debut at age eleven as “Colin” in THE SECRET GARDEN. He also appeared on Broadway in WICKED & XANADU. He was named Mr. Broadway 2008 & was a 1992 Ed McMahon’s Junior Vocalist Star Search Champion beating a then-unknown Britney Spears. He has appeared off-Broadway in MY BIG GAY ITALIAN WEDDING, PAGEANT & A LOSS OF ROSES. He was featured in the film BIG GAY MUSICAL, played “Damon’” on TWO BROKE GIRLS (CBS), & “Charlie” on GRACE & FRANKIE (Netflix).
His latest album, Slow Dancing with a Boy was released to Broadway Records on December 6, 2019, hitting number 19 on the iTunes pop charts. He is a vocal arranger, producer & backup vocalist who has sung with the likes of Billy Porter, Grace Jones, Patti Labelle, Jennifer Holliday, Stephanie Mills, Debbie Gibson, Martha Wash, Barry Manilow, Glen Campbell, & Johnny Cash. Marty is a renowned performer, director & producer in the New York cabaret/concert scene. His show MARTY THOMAS PRESENTS DIVA has toured nationally & performed weekly in New York residence for 8 years.
Marty produces & directs the Miss New York Scholarship Competition & trains women for the Miss America Scholarship Competition year-round. He has produced events & performed in events to raise thousands of dollars for various charities.
More on Marissa:
Marissa Rosen is a born & bred New Yorker who was most recently seen making her Broadway debut in For the Girls with the amazing Kristin Chenoweth! She can also be heard on the newly released album The Rocky Horror Skivvies Show.
Off-Broadway: R.R.R.E.D., The Marvelous Wonderettes, My Big Gay Italian Wedding, Tony & Tina’s Wedding.
Regional/International/Tours: A Taste of Things to Come, Jawbreaker, Priscilla Queen of the Desert, Grease, Legally Blonde, Bare & Into the Woods. She can be found singing & touring the country with Kristin & Jessica Vosk. Marissa works as a recording artist & backup singer/arranger for NYC & Nashville’s finest. She has had the great privilege of singing backup for Shoshana Bean, Patti LuPone, Betty Buckley, Frankie Grande & Lillias White.
Marissa can be seen dancing alongside Anne Hathaway on the hit Amazon Prime series Modern Love, as well as Monk with Tony Shalhoub & if you squint real small, with Lindsey Lohan in Just my Luck.
She is a proud cast member of Marty Thomas Presents DIVA, along with Marty & some of the most talented ladies in NYC. Marissa is a huge advocate for Broadway Cares/Equity Fights Aids.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices