He stole our hearts in Broadway’s Bonnie & Clyde, melted them on the CW’s The Carrie Diaries & just before the pandemic hit, Claybourne Elder was seducing us with “Barcelona” in the Broadway revival of Company.
Today, Claybourne Elder is Baring It All with Call Me Adam about the ups and downs of a Broadway career, transitioning into television and having the same birthday as Patti LuPone.
Connect with Claybourne:
Like What You Hear?
- Join my Patreon Family to get backstage perks including advanced notice of interviews, the ability to submit a question to my guests, behind-the-scene videos, and so much more!
- Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Visit: https://callmeadam.com for more my print/video interviews
- My Patreon Family for their continued support: Angelo, Reva and Alan, Marianne, Danielle, Tara, Alex, and The Golden Gays NYC. Join the fun at https://patreon.com/callmeadamnyc.
- Theme Song by Bobby Cronin (https://bit.ly/2MaADvQ)
- Podcast Logo by Liam O’Donnell (https://bit.ly/2YNI9CY)
- Edited by Drew Kaufman (https://bit.ly/2OXqOnw)
- Outro Music Underscore by CueTique (Website: https://bit.ly/31luGmT, Facebook: @CueTique)
More on Claybourne:
Claybourne Elder’s Broadway credits include Company, Bonnie and Clyde, Sunday in the Park with George with Jake Gyllenhaal, and Torch Song Trilogy revival with Michael Urie. He was nominated for a Lortel Award for his performance in Allegro and a Drama Desk for One Arm. Elder was a series regular in the CW’s The Carrie Diaries and appears in the new season of FBI.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices