Dancer & Physical Therapist, Dr. Sherrill Williams (Leg Up Fitness and Wellness), gives us tips on how to stay active/limber as many of us continue to work from home in addition to discussing how she wants her form of physical therapy/training to play into her legacy as well as lessons learned from her own weight loss journey & starting her own business.
In this episode we discuss:
- How Dr. Sherrill wants her form of physical therapy/training to play into her legacy
- Tips for dancers to stay active/moving during this extended time at home
- Exercises you can do during the day to stay limber
- Lessons learned about starting her own company
- Lessons learned about her own weight loss journey
- Rapid Fire Questions
- “In The Closet” with Call Me Adam
- End with Dr. Sherrill revealing something she has never told before
Connect with Dr. Sherrill:
Like What You Hear?
- Join my Patreon Family to get backstage perks including advanced notice of interviews, the ability to submit a question to my guests, behind-the-scene videos, and so much more!
- Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Visit: https://callmeadam.com for more my print/video interviews
- My Patreon Family for their continued support: Angelo, Reva and Alan, Marianne, Danielle, Tara, and The Golden Gays NYC. Join the fun at https://patreon.com/callmeadamnyc.
- Theme Song by Bobby Cronin (https://bit.ly/2MaADvQ)
- Podcast Logo by Liam O’Donnell (https://bit.ly/2YNI9CY)
- Edited by Drew Kaufman (https://bit.ly/2OXqOnw)
- Outro Music Underscore by CueTique (Website: https://bit.ly/31luGmT, Facebook: @CueTique)
More on Dr. Sherrill:
Dr. Sherrill Williams began Ballet and Modern Dance at age 12, weighing 279 lbs…
She fell in love with fitness: After losing 90 lbs & realizing how amazing exercise made her feel..
She sang and played the piano before she began dancing…
Three things she brings to EVERY client session: Positive vibes, great energy, and motivation…
When she’s not treating or dancing she is: In the kitchen creating a home cooked meal using her air fryer…
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices