On the verge of Mrs. Doubtfire re-opening on Broadway, actress & singer Analise Scarpaci stopped by Baring It All with Call Me Adam for a fun chat about:
- Mrs. Doubtfire Broadway
- Her debut EP, Pathetic Little Dreamer
- Audition Stories
- Acting Advice
- Advocating for Yourself
- Her Love for the Jonas Brothers
Analise’s debut EP Pathetic Little Dreamer is available on all music streaming platforms + Broadway Records.
Mrs. Doubtfire returns to Broadway on 4/14. Click here for tickets!
Connect with Analise:
Like What You Hear?
- Join my Patreon Family to get backstage perks including advanced notice of interviews, the ability to submit a question to my guests, behind-the-scene videos, and so much more!
- Follow me @callmeadamnyc on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Visit https://callmeadam.com for more interviews
- My Patreon Family for their continued support: Angelo, Reva, Alan, Marianne, Danielle, Tara, Alex, and The Golden Gays NYC. Join the fun at https://patreon.com/callmeadamnyc.
- Theme Song by Bobby Cronin (https://bit.ly/2MaADvQ)
- Podcast Logo by Liam O’Donnell (https://bit.ly/2YNI9CY)
- Edited by Adam Rothenberg
- Outro Music Underscore by CueTique (Website: https://bit.ly/31luGmT, Facebook: @CueTique)
More on Analise:
Analise Scarpaci is New York based performer. She is currently starring in Broadway’s new musical comedy, Mrs. Doubtfire, as Lydia Hillard.
Analise began her professional journey on Broadway at age twelve in A Christmas Story, The Musical as Esther Jane which was shortly followed by her role as a Swing in Matilda, The Musical.
She will graduate in May 2022 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Musical Theatre.
P.S. This interview was originally presented on Instagram Live
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices