Ep58 – Elliot Mattox, Dana Steingold, Ramone Owens of the Beelejuice Ensemble (Part 1)
In This Episode
Part 1: I’ve said it before, and I’ve said it again… ensemble members, swings, and standbys have some of the hardest jobs on the stage. This episode with Ramone Owens, Elliott Mattox, and Dana Steingold (who is also the girl scout!) from the Beetlejuice ensemble continues to prove that point.
Building off of the September Beetlejuice takeover, we’re giving you one more episode featuring cast from this spooky production, just in time for Halloween!
Interview content begins at: [2:40].
Connect with them online:
- Ramone on IG: @ramonedeshon
- Elliot on IG: @elliottmattox and @equityonepodcast
- Dana on IG: @dsteinface
Connect with The Theatre Podcast:
- Support us on Patreon: Patreon.com/TheTheatrePodcast
- Twitter & Instagram: @theatre_podcastFacebook.com/OfficialTheatrePodcastTheTheatrePodcast.com
- Alan’s personal Instagram: @alanseales
- Email me at email@example.com. I want to know what you think.
Thank you to our friends Jukebox The Ghost for our intro and outro music. You can find them on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook @jukeboxtheghost or via the web via jukeboxtheghost.com.
A very special thanks to our patrons who help make this podcast possible!
Cheryl Hodges-Selden, Paul Seales, David Seales
If you would like to see your name in this show notes or get a shout out on the pod itself, visit ttp.fm/patreon to become a member and show your support!