Join us for our second episode, where we interview three-time Tony Award nominee and Broadway star Robin De Jesus! Robin dishes on what it was like working on the Broadway smash In the Heights, what happened the first time he found out he was nominated for a Tony what was his worst ever survival job!
Please excuse any sound issues, Friends! We are still in a pandemic!!
Info on Robin DeJesus:
- Check out The Boys in the Band trailer HERE.
- Check out the Tick Tick Boom trailer HERE.
- Follow Robin on Instagram here.
- Follow Pedro on Twitter here.
Info on Your Hosts:
- Follow Samantha on Instagram.
- Check out Samantha’s Official Website here
- Follow Samantha’s business Cater Agent on Instagram.
- Follow Jason on Instagram /Twitter.
- Check out Jason’s Official Website here
- Check out Samantha’s Official Website here.
- Check out and support The Bridgeport Film Fest.
Support Us… Please!
If you’re feeling generous, Buy Us A Coffee HERE!
Please don’t become complacent:
- Support the Black Mamas Matter Alliance
- Support Families Detained and Separated at the Border.
- Support the AAPI Civic Engagement Fund.
- Support Black Trans Folx here
- Donate to the Community League of the Heights (CLOTH)
- Support the People of Palestine
- How to be an Ally to the AAPI Community
- 168 Ways to Donate in Support of Black Lives and Communities of Color
- The New York Times: On Mexico’s Border With U.S., Desperation as Migrant Traffic Piles Up
- PBS: How to help India during its COVID surge — 12 places you can donate
- Covid quarantine didn’t stop antisemitic attacks from rising to near-historic highs
Opening and Closing Theme Music: “One Love” by Beats by Danny