Happy Black History Month, Survivors! Your favorite podcast hosts Jason A. Coombs and Samantha Tuozzolo are back with the massively charming and thoughtful triple threat Apollo Levine, who made his Broadway debut last year in “MJ”! On the one year anniversary of the show, Apollo shares his audition process for the musical and why audiences should flock to the theatre to see this epic production!
Before closing out the episode with an exciting game of “80s Pop Star Trivia”, Apollo shares how he navigated bringing the role of the infamous ‘Joe Jackson’ to life on the Broadway stage. Tickets for “MJ” are available at the official website here.
Episode 62 opens with Samantha and Jason sharing a mic check where they discuss the Foundation House Artist Residency and the importance of being “selfull” as a working artist. The audio can be found here on Broadway World and on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Audible or any of your other favorite podcast apps.
Info on Apollo Levine:
Mic Check Links:
- Survival Jobs Broadway World Video/Article
- The Crabby Cabaret: “A Not So Happy Valentine’s Show” at the Bijou Theatre Tickets
- Native Land Map
- US Interior Indian Affairs
- NPR: “How To Help Puerto Rico” Article
- How to Help the People of Florida Article
- Abortion Funds Website
- Plan C Pills Website
- National Write Your Congressman Link
How to help Uvalde families NPR Article
- Check out Nine Ways to Be a Better Ally to Black People
- Register to VOTE here
Info on Your Hosts:
- Broadway World Article on our Season 2 Launch Party
- Follow Samantha: Instagram. | Samantha’s Official Website here
- Follow Jason on Instagram | Twitter.
- Check out Jason’s Official Website here
- Check out and support The Bridgeport Film Fest
Support Us… Please!
- If you’re feeling generous, Buy Us A Coffee HERE!
Please don’t become complacent:
- Support the Black Mamas Matter Alliance
- Support Families Detained and Separated at the Border.
- Support the AAPI Civic Engagement Fund.
- Support Black Trans Folx here
- Donate to the Community League of the Heights (CLOTH)
- Support the People of Palestine
- How to be an Ally to the AAPI Community
- 168 Ways to Donate in Support of Black Lives and Communities of Color
- The New York Times: On Mexico’s Border With U.S., Desperation as Migrant Traffic Piles Up
- PBS: How to help India during its COVID surge — 12 places you can donate
- Covid quarantine didn’t stop antisemitic attacks from rising to near-historic highs