Your favorite podcast hosts Jason A. Coombs and Samantha Tuozzolo are back with the wonderfully talented and humble Lisa Finegold who is currently the Dance Captain and Swing in the Broadway company of “Wicked”, currently playing at the Gershwin Theatre. Finegold shares her favorite part of being in the iconic groundbreaking show and what she loves about wearing so many different hats as part of the company.
Before closing out the episode with a fun game of “Hamilton Versus Wicked Lyric Challenge”, Finegold shares her feelings on the catastrophic Drag Bans happening in parts of the country and why Drag is so important. Tickets for “Wicked” are on sale!
Episode 71 opens with Samantha and Jason sharing a mic check discussing the brilliant Alex Newell from ‘Shucked’ and the rest of the Tony Awards! Lastly, the exclusive video can be found here on Broadway World and an audio only version is available on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Audible or any of your other favorite podcast apps.
Info on Lisa Finegold:
Info on Your Hosts:
- Broadway World Article on our Season 2 Launch Party
- Follow Samantha: Instagram. | Samantha’s Official Website here
- Follow Jason on Instagram | Twitter.
- Check out Jason’s Official Website here
- Check out and support The Bridgeport Film Fest
- Native Land Map
- US Interior Indian Affairs
- NPR: “How To Help Puerto Rico” Article
- How to Help the People of Florida Article
- Abortion Funds Website
- Plan C Pills Website
- National Write Your Congressman Link
- How to help Uvalde families NPR Article
- Where to Donate to Support Access to Abortions Right Now
Support Us… Please!
- If you’re feeling generous, Buy Us A Coffee HERE!
Please don’t become complacent:
- Support the Black Mamas Matter Alliance
- Support Families Detained and Separated at the Border.
- Support the AAPI Civic Engagement Fund.
- Support Black Trans Folx here
- Donate to the Community League of the Heights (CLOTH)
- Support the People of Palestine
- How to be an Ally to the AAPI Community
- 168 Ways to Donate in Support of Black Lives and Communities of Color
- The New York Times: On Mexico’s Border With U.S., Desperation as Migrant Traffic Piles Up
- PBS: How to help India during its COVID surge — 12 places you can donate
- Covid quarantine didn’t stop antisemitic attacks from rising to near-historic highs
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices