Today’s podcast was so much fun… Rapid fire questions from you, our listeners! This was the first time we tried this format, and it won’t be the last. We loved your questions! Our favorite aspect of social media has always been the “social” part. And it’s episodes like this that remind us that social media is a two-way street. So if you have questions- or just want to learn more about us- we are an open book. Ask us… anything!
In this episode, we discuss everything from the Broadway and babies to 90s pop music and Texas! Here are some of our favorite questions from you!
- What is the audition process like on Broadway?
- When can we expect to see new t-shirt designs?
- What is the most memorable character you’ve ever played?
- What three words would you use to describe each other?
- Where do you see yourselves in one year?
- How has Miss ‘Rona been treating you?
Tune in to hear our answers!
Would you like to ask us a question during our next Q&A podcast? Send us a message on Instagram. We’d love to hear from you!
We are grateful to be a part of the Broadway Podcast Network.Thanks to David Dabbon for our theme music and to Sophie Kay Photography for our image.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices