2022 – the first full year of theatre since Broadway shutdown in 2020. It was full of highs and lows, but one thing’s for certain we’re glad Broadway is back! Once again, Diana Salameh, Vice President of Brand Integration at Serino Coyne, co-hosts the final episode of the year. Serino Coyne is the nation’s longest-running theatrical advertising agency, so Diana’s brings some fun insider insight to how this strange business of show actually goes down.
Spoiler alert – I’ve never seen a single production of Into the Woods, and she’s never seen the Back to the Future movies. Um, that’s not right.
Connect with Diana:
- Instagram: @_dianasalameh
- Twitter: @_dianasalameh
Connect with The Theatre Podcast:
- Support us on Patreon: Patreon.com/TheTheatrePodcast
- Twitter & Instagram: @theatre_podcast
- Alan’s personal Instagram: @alanseales
- Email me at email@example.com. I want to know what you think.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices