Patti Murin made her Broadway debut in 2007 in Xanadu. She went on to originate the title character of Lysistrata Jones in 2011. Following that, she played Glinda in the first national tour of Wicked in 2012. Patti is pathologist Nina Shore on the NBC medical drama television series Chicago Med. She can currently be seen as Princess Anna in Frozen the Musical on Broadway.
In this episode, we discuss
- Patti’s first show, Cinderella, included the Shoop Shoop song
- Intentional parenting
- Uploading our consciousness into The Cloud
- Why The Bachelor’s Colton and Cassie made their first, public date a trip to see Patti in Frozen on Broadway
- Being a Disney princess now for a second time
- Dealing with severe anxiety and depression
- Why she still cries every time she calls out of a show
- The best parts of bringing Anna to life
To read the Refinery29 article referenced in the podcast, click here.
Interview content begins at [2:34].
Closing standards begin at [1:02:23].
Connected and support Patti online:
Connect with The Theatre Podcast:
- Twitter & Instagram: @theatre_podcast
- Alan’s personal Instagram: @alanseales
- Jillian’s personal Instagram: @jillianhochman
- Email us at email@example.com. We want to know what you think.
Thank you to our friends Jukebox The Ghost for our intro and outro music. You can find them on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook @jukeboxtheghost or via the web via jukeboxtheghost.com.