Ann Harada captured our hearts in Avenue Q, where she played the insightful and hilarious Christmas Eve. She has been on Broadway since 1988, making her debut in M. Butterfly. She has played various roles in shows such as Seussical, Les Miserables, 9 to 5, Rodgers + Hammerstein’s Cinderella, and more.
On this episode, Ann discusses her long career, including becoming a mom while being a working actor. We also talk about her new streaming musical “No One Called Ahead” (which was filmed for a brand new streaming media format) and how film and the internet is changing the theatre industry.
Connect with Ann online:
- Twitter: @annharada
- Instagram: @iamannharada
- No One Called Ahead: noonecalledahead.com
Connect with The Theatre Podcast:
- Support us on Patreon: Patreon.com/TheTheatrePodcast
- TikTok: @thetheatrepodcast
- Twitter & Instagram: @theatre_podcast
- Alan’s personal Instagram: @alanseales
- Jillian’s personal Instagram: @jillianhochman
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I want to know what you think.
Thank you to our friends Jukebox The Ghost for our intro and outro music. You can find them on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook @jukeboxtheghost or via the web via jukeboxtheghost.com.
A very special thanks to our patrons who help make this podcast possible!
If you would like to see your name in this show notes or get a shout out on the pod itself, visit ttp.fm/patreon to become a member and show your support!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices