You’ve seen Diana Salameh and Erik Piepenburg’s work but you may not know it. Diana and Erik are employees of NYC marketing agency Serino Coyne. Diana is the director of marketing and communications and Erik is a features editor. Both of them are responsible for helping spread the word about your favorite shows.
In this episode they discuss what marketing and advertising actually is (it’s a bit confusing but stick with them), how their love of theatre drew them to their current roles off the stage, and the need for equality in the workplace and worldwide.
Connect with Diana and Erik online:
- Diana- Instagram: @_dianasalameh
- Diana – Twitter: @_dianasalameh
- Erik – Instagram: @erikp57 & @you.donut.own.me
- Erik – Twitter: @erikpiepenburg
Connect with The Theatre Podcast:
- Support us on Patreon: Patreon.com/TheTheatrePodcast
- TikTok: @thetheatrepodcast
- Twitter & Instagram: @theatre_podcast
- Alan’s personal Instagram: @alanseales
- Jillian’s personal Instagram: @jillianhochman
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I want to know what you think.
Thank you to our friends Jukebox The Ghost for our intro and outro music. You can find them on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook @jukeboxtheghost or via the web via jukeboxtheghost.com.
A very special thanks to our patrons who help make this podcast possible!
If you would like to see your name in this show notes or get a shout out on the pod itself, visit ttp.fm/patreon to become a member and show your support!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices