You’ve seen Diana Salameh and Erik Piepenburg’s work but you may not know it. Diana and Erik are employees of NYC marketing agency Serino Coyne. Diana is the director of marketing and communications and Erik is a features editor. Both of them are responsible for helping spread the word about your favorite shows.
In this episode they discuss what marketing and advertising actually is (it’s a bit confusing but stick with them), how their love of theatre drew them to their current roles off the stage, and the need for equality in the workplace and worldwide.
Interview content begins at [2:59].
Closing standards begin at [41:24].
Connect with Diana and Erik online:
- Diana- Instagram: @_dianasalameh
- Diana – Twitter: @_dianasalameh
- Erik – Instagram: @erikp57 & @you.donut.own.me
- Erik – Twitter: @erikpiepenburg
Connect with The Theatre Podcast:
- Support us on Patreon: Patreon.com/TheTheatrePodcast
- Twitter & Instagram: @theatre_podcast
- Alan’s personal Instagram: @alanseales
- Jillian’s personal Instagram: @jillianhochman
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We want to know what you think.Thank you to our friends Jukebox The Ghost for our intro and outro music. You can find them on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook @jukeboxtheghost or via the web via jukeboxtheghost.com.