This self-proclaimed Jew-rican is tearing it up 8 times a week in Beetlejuice on Broadway, consistently proving herself as one of the funniest people on Broadway.
Leslie made her Broadway debut in Hairspray in 2004, followed by a string of amazing Broadway roles in Legally Blonde, A Catered Affair, Elf, and Something Rotten.
After deciding she loved performing at a young age, she found herself playing piano at Carnegie Hall at age 9. She originally felt she would seek classical voice training before deciding musical theatre was the way to go, but not before a slight problem with stealing led her to find her tribe. Her story is one of astonishment, as it includes an amazing instance of “theatre saved my life.”
Connect with Leslie online:
- Instagram: @lesliekritzer
- Twitter: @lesliekritzer
- Seize the Day-O YouTube playlist
Connect with The Theatre Podcast:
- Support us on Patreon: Patreon.com/TheTheatrePodcast
- TikTok: @thetheatrepodcast
- Twitter & Instagram: @theatre_podcast
- Alan’s personal Instagram: @alanseales
- Jillian’s personal Instagram: @jillianhochman
- Email me at email@example.com. I want to know what you think.
Thank you to our friends Jukebox The Ghost for our intro and outro music. You can find them on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook @jukeboxtheghost or via the web via jukeboxtheghost.com.
A very special thanks to our patrons who help make this podcast possible!
If you would like to see your name in this show notes or get a shout out on the pod itself, visit ttp.fm/patreon to become a member and show your support!
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices