For Thesis on Joan’s inaugural episode for Pride, hosts Meghan and Holly talk to Ianne Fields Stewart, a Black, queer, nonbinary, transfeminine, actor/activist and founder of The Okra Project. Hear about Ianne’s many talents, the work they want to focus on, and how theatres can actually show solidarity with the Black Lives Matter movement.
Watch Ianne in The Feels.
Donate and follow the organizations mentioned in the episode:
- The Okra Project – @theokraproject
- FEMMEPREMACY – @FEMMEPREMACY
- A Ratchet Realm – @aratchetrealm
- For the Gworls – @forthegworls
- Black Trans Femmes in the Arts – @BTFAcollective
- Black Trans Media – @blacktransmedia
- Black Trans Travel Fund – @blacktranstravelfund
Email us at thesisonjoan at gmail dot com