Denise Duffield-Thomas is THE money mentor for the new wave of online entrepreneurs who want to make money and change the world. She helps women charge premium prices, release the fear of money and create First Class lives. Her books, Lucky Bitch, Get Rich, Lucky Bitch, and Chillpreneur give a fresh and funny roadmap to living a life of abundance without burnout.
She describes herself as a lazy introvert and an unbusy mother of 3 who is, like our hosts, Heather and Alan, a big fan of Hamilton an American Musical!
- Make sure to follow this podcast everywhere you find podcasts, leave a rating and a review, and slip into our Instagram DMs at @wasitchance.
- More about Heather via @vickeryandco on Instagram, @Braveheather on TikTok, and listen to The Brave Files
- More about Alan via @theatre_podcast on Instagram and listen to The Theatre Podcast with Alan Seales
- Be willing to try things and then adjust rather than waiting for things to be perfect.
- Money fears are holding you back from leaving unhealthy situations but it doesn’t have to be this way
- How can we embrace our inner 8-year-old? They say the most honest things!
- Create opportunities rather than waiting for “luck.”
- Being Nurodiverse can be a superpower when you’re an entrepreneur
- The internet has allowed women of all kinds to achieve financial independence. You can, literally, create and sell anything!
- Make up your title – you deserve to be anyone you desire to be.
- Look for a coach or mentor who can help you find the answers for yourself.
- The key to creating opportunities and manifesting your desires is self-love and acceptance.
- EFT is an excellent way to clear pathways and open yourself up for self-love and acceptance.
- Money is simply a tool we use. Normalize talking about it.
- You’ll be happy when you decide to be happy.
- Consider batching your projects to follow the momentum and get shit done.
- Prioritize things that bring you joy.
- Take your core skill set and figure out how to maximize it! You may be leaving a lot on the table.
- Keep confetti in your pocket because you never know when you’ll want to celebrate and sprinkle gratitude and joy.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices