- Mrs. Doubtfire will reopen on Broadway April 14 at the Stephen Sondheim Theatre.
- The Tony Award-winning musical Jagged Little Pill is expected to make its London debut in November.
- Pop superstar Ariana Grande attended the Broadway production of Wicked February 19, and shared praise for co-stars Brittney Johnson and Lindsay Heather Pearce on Instagram.
- Shows set to open in April on Broadway: Plaza Suite – March 28; Paradise Square – April 3; Take Me Out – April 4; Beetlejuice – April 8; Birthday Candles – April 10; The Little Prince – April 11; American Buffalo – April 14; The Minutes – April 17; How I Learned to Drive – April 19; For colored girls – April 20; Hangmen – April 21; Funny Girl – April 25; A Strange Loop – April 26; Mr. Saturday Night – April 27; Macbeth – April 28
- Lana Gordon has officially taken over the role of Persephone in the Broadway production of the Tony-winning musical Hadestown full-time. The previous lady of the underground, Amber Gray’s will join the cast of Macbeth set to open in April.
- Jessica Lee Goldyn, who has appeared on Broadway in A Chorus Line, Finding Neverland, Tuck Everlasting, and Hello, Dolly!, steps into the role of Nini in the Tony-winning Moulin Rouge! The Musical February 22. Jessica succeeds original cast member Robyn Hurder, who scored a Tony nomination for her performance and played her final show February 20 at the Al Hirschfeld Theatre.
- Jordan Fisher played his final performance of Evan in Dear Evan Hansen on February 20th. Several actors are scheduled to succeed Fisher in the coming months including Zachary Noah Piser, Ben Levi Ross, And, Sam Primack.
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices