Erin Cronican first came on the podcast back in Season One, sharing the ups and downs of making theater while still being an actor. Today, she faces new challenges of producing theater in the middle of a pandemic while also battling cancer once again.
She opens up about her very real and present reality, just living 3 months at a time. Legacy has become very important to her, and through our conversation she shares insights into living with a terminal illness and how it changes the way she approaches theater and the idea of bucket lists.
Follow Erin: Instagram / Twitter
– Donate to the The Seeing Place: resources.winmipodcast.com
Follow WINMI: Instagram / Twitter / Blog
– Take the Survey / Join the newsletter: whyillnevermakeit.com
WINMI is a Top 20 Theater Podcast thanks to you! https://blog.feedspot.com/theatre_podcasts/
The time and expense needed to bring these guests and conversations to you each week is sometimes challenging but always rewarding. Please consider buying me a coffee to support this work that goes into each episode.
Music used in this episode:
– “Whispers” by Hyson is licensed under a Attribution License.
– “Cobweb Morning” by Kai Engel is licensed under a Attribution License.
– “Smooth Actor” by Podington Bear is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 International License. Based on a work at http://soundofpicture.com.