These are the five questions I’ll be asking each guest all season long, giving concise and focused insights not covered in our conversations on Wednesday.
- If you could have any other job outside of the arts what would it be?
- What is a bucket list role or show you still hope to do one day?
- Who do you look up to? A mentor or someone who inspires you.
- Name a lesson or trait that took you awhile to learn or one that you are still learning to this day?
- What’s the best advice you’ve received?
Today, Bret talks more about dream roles, his autistic brother, and the most important life lesson he’s learned.
The time and expense needed to bring these guests and conversations to you each week is both sometimes challenging but always rewarding. Please consider buying me a coffee to support this work that goes into each episode.
I wouldn’t be here without listeners like you, so your donations are greatly appreciated. All donors will be recognized in a future episode for their generosity.