Thanks for joining me and Remy for this week’s FINAL FIVE!
After our discussion of the rigors and challenges of stand-up comedy, we got down to the serious business of bucket lists and sage advice. (I even throw in a new Final Five questions just for Remy.) The answers given are surprising and revealing, showing another side to Mr. Germinario…
- If you could have any other job outside of the arts what would it be?
- What is a bucket list role or show you still hope to do one day?
- Who do you look up to? A mentor or someone who inspires you.
- What is a time in your life when you messed up and had to own up to it?
- What’s the best advice you’ve received?
Please consider buying me a coffee to support this work that goes into each episode.
Do you have questions or stories of your own? Share them with me: