Overcome with laziness and procrastination, feeling unmotivated, stuck, and just can’t get started? Believe me, you are not alone.
But there is hope when mired in such complacency. However, it may not be the solution you think it is. You and I were taught from an early age that we need to stay busy and keep moving. And while the intent behind those ideals was good, putting them into practice is neither easy nor always helpful.
In this episode, I consider what we do as artists and the energy we expend to see if we can eliminate some actions, to see if laziness can be our guide to achieving a greater impact by doing less. This doesn’t mean less is more. It means less can be better.
Explore “laziness” in these articles:
– 7 Reasons Why Lazy People Are More Likely To Be Successful – Lifehack
– BEING LAZY IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS – The Independent
– Science: Lazy people are likely to be smarter, more successful, and better employees. Who knew? – CNBC
May this podcast be a resource for you as you discover more ways to pursue a career in this industry and sustain it through the many ups and downs that follow.
- For further insights on the topics covered in this episode: https://twitter.com/winmipodcast/
- Quotes and unreleased audio clips: https://www.instagram.com/winmipodcast/
- Reach out to me with comments or questions: https://contact.winmipodcast.com
- WINMI is supported through kind donations of listeners like you: https://ko-fi.com/winmipodcast
Music in this episode:
“Here” and “All Will See” by Hyson is licensed under a Attribution License.
“Kitty In The Window” by Podington Bear is licensed under a Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 International License. (Based on a work at http://soundofpicture.com)