The art of performing is certainly filled with joy and passion and can offer a creative fulfillment not found another professions. But as this podcast highlights with each episode, there are also underlying bouts of stress, anxiety, and frustration that come with being an artist and offering our creativity to the world. Last year I sat down with Mostafa Ashraf and his co-host Yara to talk about performance anxiety on their podcast Mental Talk. So I wanted to share with you this candid discussion with Mo and Yara about my own struggles with doubt and worry and what I do to push through that.
- Listen to Mental Talk – https://blog.pod.link/1535397612
Their show is produced by a nonprofit organization called Advice Seekers, which aims to provide help in the areas of mental health and online anti-bullying campaigns.
- Check out other Artist Resources and follow WINMI on Instagram or Twitter
- Get access to Audition Stories and other Members-Only Episodes
- Show WINMI some love and help with an opportunity for some Podcash
- Get a copy of WINMI’s free ebook Creative Wisdom