It’s Episode 2! The BPN interns tackle the topic of uncertainty in theatre and sit down with UT Austin’s Ph.D. candidate, Khristián Méndez Aguirre. From the what-ifs to the what-to-dos, whether it be accepting a job or a project, or wondering what to do in this time of social distancing, we are here to answer your questions and offer some resources.
Here are the resources discussed in this episode:
- How to Experience Art and Culture During Coronavirus
- 5 Do’s and Don’ts When Accepting a Job Offer
- What Everyone Can Learn From Actors About Dealing Anxiety, Uncertainty, and Unemployment
- What To Do Without Broadway: A Day-to-Day Schedule
- Resources for Artists and Arts Organizations
Have some questions about the industry, but don’t know where to start? The BPN Interns have got you covered! Send your questions to us and we’ll answer them in our upcoming episodes!