Well look at that! It’s Episode 3! Charlotte, Emily, and Samantha are back at it again with actor, designer, and playwright Stephanie Everett tackling the topic of courage. Booking auditions, doing portfolio work, getting the interview… these things are hard to do! Listen as they try give you some tools to make things a little less terrifying.
For whenever you ask “Where do I start to take the first steps in my careers?”, take a look at the resources we provided in this episode:
- 185 Powerful Action Verbs That Will Make Your Resume Awesome
- Indeed Cover Letter Samples
- The List 2020
- How Do You to Make the Perfect Self-Tape? 8 Role-Winning Tips!
- USITT Education & Training
- Interview Tips for the Theatre Technician
Do you have questions about the theatre world and need answers? You came to the right place! Send your questions over to us here and tune in to our upcoming episodes for more Q&A’s!