TikTok’s (and Broadway’s) Katharine Quinn chats about her roles as the Writing Associate on the new a-maize-ing SHUCKED and more!
Katharine is no stranger to the Theatre world! After performing internationally for several years, she focused her craft more on the creation of a story with directing, choreography, and writing. In addition to her fascinating theatre work behind the scenes, she takes SHUCKED fans into rehearsals to illustrate her job and the rehearsal process of this brand-new musical.
BUT this is not all! On top of all of this work, she has several other jobs to maintain a steady living in New York City (a challenge more prominent than ever) such as voice acting.
It was wonderful to have her join Real Talk just days before I “get Shucked on Broadway” in my upcoming New York City trip.
Join our conversation as we discuss:
- The definition of “success” and finding an individual roadmap to *your* success
- A future of Broadway sans ‘gatekeepery’ and finding the unique personality of Broadway
- Brandon Powers and the online conversation of social media and community engagement
- Broadway.Com vlogs and Mason’s obsession with Lindsay Mendez’s “Fly Girl”
- Shucked, Alex Newell, Corn, Community, somehow: Bryan the Business Analyst with his lovely corn costume
- And much more!
Check out Katharine on all the things!
Instagram – @itskatharinequinn
TikTok – @itskatharinequinn
Youtube – Katharine Quinn
Website – katherinequinn.com
Join the party and GET SHUCKED on Broadway:
Instagram – @shuckedmusical
Twitter – @shucked_musical
Thank you so much for being here and for your support!!
I hope that this show continues to be a resource for artists of all interests to find the place they deserve in this wonderful industry…
Join me for future interviews and content below!
Facebook: Real Talk with Mason Bray