A true multi-hyphenate, Michael Kushner is an amazing example of how you can be heavily involved in theatre without being on stage all the time. He is an actor, producer, makeup artist, and photographer whose work has been featured in The New York Time, Vogue, The Tony Awards in addition to publications in print and online internationally. He is the creator of The Dressing Room Project (which photographed the first #BlackGlinda on Broadway), and is one of the founding members of Musical Theatre Factory, currently in residency with Playwrights Horizons.
Michael has produced several web series and films with Wesley Taylor. In addition, he’s recently begun investing in productions, most notably Be More Chill. Michael continues to strive for ways to express himself and is an integral part of the Broadway community. Listen to this episode to collect all of these secrets and more…
Connect with Michael:
- Instagram: @themichaelkushner, @thedressingroomproject, @sandwichthefrenchbulldog
Connect with The Theatre Podcast:
- Support us on Patreon: Patreon.com/TheTheatrePodcast
- TikTok: @thetheatrepodcast
- Twitter & Instagram: @theatre_podcast
- Alan's personal Instagram: @alanseales
- Jillian's personal Instagram: @jillianhochman
- Email me at email@example.com. I want to know what you think.
Thank you to our friends Jukebox The Ghost for our intro and outro music. You can find them on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook @jukeboxtheghost or via the web via jukeboxtheghost.com.
A very special thanks to our patrons who help make this podcast possible!
If you would like to see your name in this show notes or get a shout out on the pod itself, visit ttp.fm/patreon to become a member and show your support!