Bonus Episode Alert! Your favorite podcast hosts Jason A. Coombs and Samantha Tuozzolo are live on the red carpet of "Days of Wine and Roses" from Sunday, January 28! Featuring interviews with the stars and production team of the show including Kelli O'Hara, Brian d'Arcy James, Sharon Catherine Brown, Olivia Hernandez, David Jennings, and David Manis among others! Plus we chat with other attendees including Bernadette Peters, Vanessa Williams, LaChanze, Victoria Clark, Schele Williams, George Takei, Montego Glover, and more!
Kelli O’Hara and Brian d’Arcy James star in a searing new musical about a couple falling in love in 1950s New York and struggling against themselves to build their family. The New York Times calls Days of Wine and Roses “a jazzy, aching new musical with wells of compassion!” (Critic’s Pick) and The Washington Post raves, “Kelli O’Hara and Brian d’Arcy James soar! One of the best new musicals this year.”
Adapted from JP Miller’s 1962 film and original 1958 teleplay, composer & lyricist Adam Guettel (Floyd Collins) and playwright Craig Lucas (An American in Paris) reunite in their first collaboration since their acclaimed The Light in the Piazza. Directed by Michael Greif (Dear Evan Hansen).
Days of Wine and Roses features direction by Michael Greif, choreography by Sergio Trujillo and Karla Puno Garcia, scenic design by Lizzie Clachan, costume design by Dede Ayite, lighting design by Ben Stanton, sound design by Kai Harada, music direction by Kimberly Grigsby, orchestrations by Adam Guettel and Jamie Lawrence, hair and wigs by David Brian Brown, and casting by The Telsey Office; Craig Burns, CSA. Judith Schoenfeld serves as production stage manager.
Days of Wine and Roses stars Kelli O’Hara and Brian d’Arcy James, with Byron Jennings, Tabitha Lawing, Sharon Catherine Brown, Tony Carlin, Bill English, Olivia Hernandez, David Jennings, David Manis, Steven Booth, Nicole Ferguson, Addie Manthey and Kelcey Watson.
The episode opens with a MIC CHECK where Jason and Samantha share that season 3 of Survival Jobs officially drops the week of March 3, 2024!!!
Info on Your Hosts:
- Broadway World Article on our Season 2 Launch Party
- Follow Samantha: Instagram. | Samantha's Official Website here
- Follow Jason on Instagram | Twitter.
- Check out Jason's Official Website here
- Check out and support The Bridgeport Film Fest
- Support the citizens of Gaza
- Native Land Map
- US Interior Indian Affairs
- NPR: "How To Help Puerto Rico" Article
- How to Help the People of Florida Article
- Abortion Funds Website
- Plan C Pills Website
- National Write Your Congressman Link
- How to help Uvalde families NPR Article
- Where to Donate to Support Access to Abortions Right Now
Support Us... Please!
- If you're feeling generous, Buy Us A Coffee HERE!
Please don't become complacent:
- Support the Black Mamas Matter Alliance
- Support Families Detained and Separated at the Border.
- Support the AAPI Civic Engagement Fund.
- Support Black Trans Folx here
- Donate to the Community League of the Heights (CLOTH)
- Support the People of Palestine
- How to be an Ally to the AAPI Community
- 168 Ways to Donate in Support of Black Lives and Communities of Color
- The New York Times: On Mexico’s Border With U.S., Desperation as Migrant Traffic Piles Up
- PBS: How to help India during its COVID surge — 12 places you can donate
- Covid quarantine didn't stop antisemitic attacks from rising to near-historic highs