Normally at the end of each season I take a chance to look back at the guests and conversations we’ve had throughout the year, but for this special episode you aren’t gonna be getting some "best-of" retrospective (although I will be counting down the Top 5 guests of 2021). Instead I’m bringing back two former guests and introducing you to a new creative ,as we talk about what this year has meant for theater in general and special events coming up next year.
Featured in this episode:
- Clayton Howe and his podcast Entertainment(X)
- Justin Guarini, MoonAmie Productions, Terry Knickerbocker, Will Swenson, and Brad Oscar & Diego Prieto
- Review of Season Five on Why I’ll Never Make It
- Matthew Stern and Broadway Stage Manager Symposium
- Anna Robb and TheaterArtLife
Get access to Audition Stories, the Final Five questions, and other bonus content by becoming a monthly or yearly subscriber to Why I’ll Never Make It. Producing this podcast is rewarding in its own way, but I’m essentially a one-man operation. So it is both costly and time-intensive to put together each episode. By subscribing you’ll be supporting these podcasting efforts, and have access to extended conversations and other bonus content. Your financial support of this podcast is greatly appreciated!
- Subscribe to get access to bonus episodes and extra content
- Make a one-time Donation to support transcripts and podcast production
- If you’d like to support WINMI but have limited funds to do so, then contact me directly for reduced-price or even free access to the bonus content.
Why I’ll Never Make It is an award-winning, Top Theater Podcast hosted by actor and singer Patrick Oliver Jones and is a production of WINMI Media. Background music is by John Bartmann and Blue Dot Sessions is used under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.