In a world where it's too dangerous to go outside, a starry-eyed teen cellist risks leaving her apartment to win the love of the rebel punk next door. A twisted musical with a good, pure heart. Starring Annie Golden, Rebecca Naomi Jones, Marc Kudisch, Sarah Stiles, Taylor Trensch, and Tony Vincent.
Book by Jason Schafer, Music by Arthur Lafrentz Bacon, Lyrics by Harris Doran. Directed and Edited by Harris Doran.
Based on a story by Jason Schafer, suggested by Oscar Wilde’s fairytale “The Nightingale and the Rose”.
ADDITIONAL PRODUCTON CREDITS
- Audio Drama produced by Dori Berinstein and Alan Seales, in association with Kent Nicholson, Katie Rosin, and Steve Saporito.
- Orchestrated by Bruce Coughlin.
- Additional production and orchestration by Arthur Lafrentz Bacon.
- Re-Recording Mixing by Ric Schnupp.
- Sound Editing José Villaman.
- Sound Engineer Alan Seales.
- Song recordings produced by Tim Andreasen with Søren Møller, Creative Producer, of the Fredericia Teater.
- Martin Konge, musical director and keyboards
- Steffen Schackinger on guitar
- Florian Navarro on reeds
- Jakob Rosendahl Povisen on violin
- Tobias Lautrup on cello
- Allan Nagel on bass
- Lars Mollenberg on drums
- Song recordings Engineered by Brian Montgomery
- Vocals recorded at Avatar Studios, NYC, and the actors’ apartments during self isolation
Songs in Episode 1: The Prologue (And the Sun Didn't Rise Again)..... CompanyTwilight..... BronwynBleeding Love..... PuppyPlastic Rose..... Bronwyn
Songs in Episode 2: Up There..... Sweet William, The SuperUp There (reprise)..... The SuperThe Cello Lesson..... Madame FloyMaybe I Met A Girl..... Sweet WilliamIt's Just A Street..... Bronwyn
Songs in Episode 3: Lolli Pops..... LolliLolli's Popoff..... LolliIs This Summer?..... Puppy, BronwynIntruders..... Madame Floy, Sweet William, The Super, LolliThe Finale..... Company